Objectives of the project:
The main objective is that our students, teachers and parents become more aware of our own and
other's Cultural Treasures.
1. To integrated internationalization in the curriculum of the levels 3 and 4
2. To become schools with an optimistic view of internationalization.
3. To become schools were internationalization is not an ad hoc policy, but for the long run in the
4. To become aware of our own Cultural Treasures in the six participating countries.
5. To teach in a project way of meeting objectives of the topics.
6. To become aware of each other’s cultural background and pay respect to this.
7. To become aware of an European Dimension, in spite of the differences and especially in regard to
the difficult economic situation in some of the participating countries.
8. To practice a foreign language (during the entire project, in writing, presenting, talking with each
other on the website/etwinning-platform or other tools)
9. To learn more of all languages of the participating countries as it is also a cultural heritage.
10.To be able to practice social skills in hosting someone.
11. To use ICT as a tool to have contact for all persons involved (students, teachers, staff,
parents) and being able to evaluate our process during the project and to disseminate our results.
12. To change the habits when it comes to understand other cultures, to battle prejudice.
13. To learn from each other’s strengths and expertise.
14. To start developing international activities in ALL classes in ALL levels for ALL students.(in the
15. To be an example to other schools in the region.
16. To produce products that can be presented and shared with others, also after the end of the
17. To produce a website with all Cultural Treasures we have looked at during the project, so at least 48.
Fado: a Portuguese Cultural Treasure!